How do I Join?
The Vespa Club of Britain is split into regions, which you can join through.
Within that Region there are various local or national clubs that you can affiliate to or you can just be a solo member within that Region.
What do I get for my Regional Membership?
You will get 12 months membership from the day you join and the following:
- A percentage of your Membership fee goes towards your Region in order to run or sponsor an event for their members.
- Local meet-ups throughout the year.
- Promoting local clubs events and functions that will interest the local Regional member.
- The involvement with the fun and popular “Regional Riders Competition” (RRC) and competing within your Region and further afield.
- A local Regional Rep in order to contact and discuss local or National issues.
- A great platform for you personally to get involved in and help your Region locally and nationally with ideas and events.
Your Membership will also entitle you to Full membership within the Vespa Club of Britain (VCB)
- 6 Copies of the Vespa News journal within your yearly subscription.
- A VCB membership welcome pack which includes an embroidered patch, sticker, membership card, and pin badge.
- Your own personal account within the VCB website and for you to get involved with – Voting, Forums, and VCB member’s only events.
- Signing on events throughout the Country for you to attend.
- News and emails about information on events in other Regions,
- A National Vespa British Days held once a year for everyone to attend.
As well as all of this, you will also receive free membership into the Vespa World Club which entitles you to –
- To attend the Vespa World Days event which is organised by a different country every other year around the world.
- To attend the European Vespa Days which is held every year in different countries throughout Europe.
- To attend other International events throughout the world. A link to these events will be added to the VCB website events calendar.
We hope you enjoy your membership within the Vespa Club of Britain and look forward to seeing you at an event or meeting in the very near future.